On Tue, Mar 16, 2021, at 16:20, Jonas Schäfer wrote:
> This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on
> XEP-0313.

Thank you!

> 1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol
>    stack or to clarify an existing protocol?

Yes, this specification is already widely implemented across the
public network.

> 2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction
>    and requirements?

Yes, it works quite well.

> 3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not,
>    why not?

Yes, I have an implementation in progress. It requires more dependencies
than I would like, and I don't feel like it's as simple as it could be,
but given how widely adopted it is already I don't think it's worth
trying to further modify it and we should advance it.

Not yet.

Some of the dependencies around forms can be hard to untangle, but
people seem to have done well enough given how widely implemented it is.

—Sam