On 27.08.21 12:20, Andrew Nenakhov wrote:
пт, 27 авг. 2021 г. в 14:52, JC Brand <li...@opkode.com <mailto:li...@opkode.com>>:

    Converse is made so that it can be integrated into a website where
    the user might be clicking many links and navigate throughout the
    site, thereby causing the page to regularly refresh/reload. If you
    don't cache/store the messages somewhere, you'll have to refetch
    them every single time the page loads, which is wasteful and
    causes notable delays.

    So no, you can't always just load everything from the server.

Well, if you intend to work as a widget, you'll hardly exceed 5MB local storage limit.

I know from professional experience that you can reach the 5MB limit with an integrated webchat of the type I mentioned.