On 04/02/2022 19:15, Daniel Pocock wrote:

> I'm putting this in a separate thread because it doesn't relate to the
> specific text that is currently proposed.  Feel free to use this thread
> for any links to evidence or research for or against having a CoC.

Thanks to China for stepping forward with a reply and example.

The words of Peng Shuai[1] today look a lot like the forced apology of
Dr Norbert Preining[2] under the force of the CoC

People were already joking[3] about Preining/China similarities but the
words Peng Shuai[1] has freely chosen today really prove the point about
CoCs.

Regards,

Daniel

1.