Hi,

Le mercredi 28 juin 2023, 14:54:27 CEST Matthew Wild a écrit :

> In this scenario the client *is* the node owner. I'm not sure how we
> can sensibly prevent someone from configuring a node they have
> permission to configure.

Right, the issue is when different clients do different things on user purpose.
I think that a while (years) ago Edhelas got issues with Movim regarding
client changing the `max-items` field on microblog node (from `max` to `1`),
resulting in blog posts disappearing, that's why I've quoted this example in
my last message.

Anyway, maybe it's just pubsub implementation thing, and a more general `read-
only` option to prevent accidental config change could be interesting. The
current behaviour with 2 rounds config change is already overriding stuff
anyway, so this question is probably out of topic for the change you're
willing to make.

Best,
Goffi