Sorry, maybe I wasn't explicit enough. I didn't mean to not include it,
just that it does not belong into the "Security Considerations"
section, but instead belongs into the "Occupant ID generation" section.
It's meant to be a core part of the protocol, not just something
implementers should consider if they care about security.

Marvin