Greetings XSF!

Thanks to Mr. Timothée Jaussoin (alias "edhelas") who is responsible
for "XEP-0472: Pubsub Social Feed" I am interested and investigate
about developing and utilizing XMPP PubSub.

I am working on a couple of XMPP chat bots to which I will integrate
support for PubSub.

* Slixfeed (integrated)

Slixfeed is a news bot of which PubSub support is almost done.

It will use of affiliation='publisher' as defined in XEP-0060 to post
news items to PubSub nodes https://git.xmpp-it.net/sch/Slixfeed

* BukuBot (not yet integrated)

BukuBot is a new chat bot which I contemplate on adding PubSub support
in order to make link directories sharable, yet I do not think it would
be wise to utilize node `urn:xmpp:links:0` for this purpose.

Because of this, I would like to discuss of a new XEP which probably
would be similar to XEP-0277 and XEP-0472, yet it would be specifically
aimed at bibliography management.

Such XEP would be utilized to share Book and Scholar citations, URLs
(Gemini, Gopher, HTTP, XMPP), and other type of references over XMPP
PubSub.

I would be thankful for you to help and share your thoughts on this
matter.

Kind regards,
Schimon