Martin,

I'm not sure if you're aware, but I don't believe that the destructors
for stack objects inside the C functions will be called. I know that
this is the case for MSVC7/8. This isn't an issue for your testcase, but
it may be an issue for the functions invoked by __rw_once.

I think this is by design, but I found it a little weird that the ascii
value of the first character of each parameter is passed to
div_throw/div_nothrow. I had the urge to add modify the argument
processing lines to something more like this so that I could pass
arguments and get the expected results.

    const int x = argc < 2 ? 0 : int (*argv [1]) - '0';
    const int y = argc < 3 ? 0 : int (*argv [2]) - '0';

Travis