Hey everyone,

Marc Betz has been working on the improvements to the stdcxx
documentation outlined in STDCXX-391. Most of them are pretty
straightforward and can, IMO, be implemented without much
debate (although feedback is always appreciated :) but there
is one that I think we need input on from a wider audience:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-506

I expanded the .zip file containing a mock-up of Marc's proposed
changes and put it up on my home page:

http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx-506/

We're looking for feedback on the changes, positive or negative,
as well as suggestions for additional improvements.

Marc, it would be helpful if you could post the mock-up on your
own home page so that you can update it for preview as we get
comments from others. If you don't have a publicly accessible
home page, you can sign up for one online, for example with
Google Page Creator: http://www.pages.google.com, or with any
number of other online services. See the Google query below
for more:

http://www.google.com/search?q=free+web+page+service

Thanks
Martin