We continue to be having serious problems in our latest results
due to what looks like infrastructure or setup issues (we had no
updates over the weekend due to a ssh permission issue I ran
into last Friday). I isolated the problematic results into the
attached page to make it easier to focus on them. Below is
a digest summarizing the problems from the logs.

Andrew, Farid: have you made any progress on these?

win_2000-4-x86
  All builds still in DATA state. This includes MSVC 7.1 and Intel
  C++ 9.1 and 10.0.

win_*-em64t, msvc-8.0, 12D-win32
  All locale tests fail with exit status of 4. This includes all
  versions of Windows, including 2003, XP, and Vista.

win_xp-1-em64t, icl-10.0, {12D,15S}-win32
win_xp-2-x86, icl-9.1
  Library fails to build with "Cannot access data for the desired
  file since it is in a zombie state."

win_xp-2-x86, msvc-8.0, 12d-win32
  Build fails at:

checking system architectured:\bman5\builds\34027456\source-buildspace\etc\config\windows\configure.wsf(342, 10) Microsoft JScript runtime error: Permission denied Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Custom Build Step"