  As I sad I think the problem in very long command line. I'll manage
this problem by extending exec utility to support passing the programs
list through file.

> win_*-em64t, msvc-8.0, 12D-win32
>    All locale tests fail with exit status of 4. This includes all
>    versions of Windows, including 2003, XP, and Vista.

> win_xp-1-em64t, icl-10.0, {12D,15S}-win32 win_xp-2-x86, icl-9.1
>    Library fails to build with "Cannot access data for the desired
>    file since it is in a zombie state."

  Possibly the problem caused by that both ICC 9.1 and ICC 10.0
installed on the same machine. I think my current patch will help.

> win_xp-2-x86, msvc-8.0, 12d-win32
>    Build fails at:
>
>    checking system
> architectured:\bman5\builds\34027456\source-buildspace\etc\con
> fig\windows\configure.wsf(342,
> 10) Microsoft JScript runtime error: Permission denied
> Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
> "Performing Custom Build Step"

  RemoveFile("arch.exe") function failed after invoking it.
I will add the wait-loop if this problem will persistent.

Farid.