Farid Zaripov wrote:

  I don't completely understand which one unstable results could be?

  After the patch:
1. in static builds the source pdb is generating in OutDir with
   the name libstdxx.pdb; the binary pdb doesn't exist since the
   static library is produced by lib.exe, but not by link.exe.

This is exactly what you want, yes!

2. in dynamic builds the source pdb and the binary pdb both
   generating in OutDir using the single file with the name
   libstdxx.pdb.

This one is more problematic.  Source and Binary .pdb's are two different
file formats, you've corrupted the one creating the other.  You might want
to deploy the source pdb as $(IntDir)/stdlibxx_src.pdb - which is as temporary
as any of the object files in the build.  But - if you tweak one file and
recompile, you won't have problems with the resulting $(OutDir)/stdlibxx.pdb
losing any context from the previous .pdb for the modules that aren't rebuilt.

  So you propose to revert the patch only for dynamic builds?

Don't revert, you were on the right track :)  I'd just take this one step
further as I mentioned above.