I am worried about the discussion of 6.2.3... This seems to be slightly incorrect. The text "IV-collision between any pair of IVs generated by the VB-device within two different VB-medias is no greater than 1 in 2^96" seems to ignore the size of the set that we choose "any pair" from. Would the words "IV-collision between a new IV generated by the VB-device a previous VB-media IVs is no greater than 1 in 2^96". Comments?

Jim