Hi Jim,

I think the original wording was what I meant, although I'm sure there is a better way to describe it.  Let's talk about it tomorrow.

-Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: james hughes

Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 7:57 AM
To: Matt Ball
Cc: james hughes;
Subject: Re: P1619.1-D6 Draft

I am worried about the discussion of 6.2.3... This seems to be
slightly incorrect. The text "IV-collision between any pair of IVs
generated by the VB-device within two different VB-medias is no
greater than 1 in 2^96" seems to ignore the size of the set that we
choose "any pair" from. Would the words "IV-collision between a new
IV generated by the VB-device a previous VB-media IVs is no greater
than 1 in 2^96". Comments?

Jim