Laszlo,

Did you notice that you have published e-mail addresses of other people
to the list yourself ? Example: you message on Wed, 24 May 2006 12:36:26
-0400,
Also your message from 26 May 2006 19:16:05 -0700.
I bet I can find more...

There is no need to insult members of the group.

By the way, Shai's claim that we will not be able to prevent misuse of
the standard is a perfectly valid one. All we can do is to add warnings.
As I have mentioned many times before, it is very easy to architect a
system that will conform to a standard but will be totally not secure.

-serge

consequences.