Laszlo,

Serge is right: everyone in the working group has had their email address
exposed on the P1619 reflector. And a Google search for your email address
shows that it appears in a number of other places on the internet in addition
to the P1619 archive. Examples:

http://www.hindawi.com/GetArticle.aspx?doi=10.1155/ES/2006/32192&e=CTA
http://springerlink.metapress.com/openurl.asp?genre=article&issn=0302-9743&volume=3156&spage=45
http://eprint.iacr.org/2004/198.pdf
http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/netsec/2005-05/msg00020.html

It is not a credible claim, and it is contentious to suggest that you are being
targeted or that the P1619 reflector, or IEEE is largely or solely responsible
for your exposure to any spam you receive. Suggestively personalizing this to
Jim or to Shai as actors against you is completely unacceptable. And there is
not an ounce of credibililty to state that anyone who has been connected to the
internet for long has escaped until this day the superabundance of spam that is
sent.

Your statement that "Nobody seems to get my point" ignores the other
observation that no one seems to accept your point of view.  You have a right
to be heard, and disparate views are encouraged, but there is a limit. No
obligation exists for the majority to accept your point of view. The working
group does have the right and even an obligation to close off discussion on
such points, and to move on, labeling these as settled points. Continued
discussion of such points can be disruptive and might establish a basis for
removal from the reflector of that person causing the disruption. And making
incredible charges personalized to individuals is another legitimate basis.

The IASC, which I chair, and the SSSC, which Curtis chairs, jointly sponsor the
P1619 project. I will open a discussion with Curtis and the members of the IASC
and SSSC about the management of this project in respect of continued
discussion on rejected points and personalization of incredible suggestions of
personal targeting. Normally sponsors (the IASC and SSSC) do not interfere in
the operations of working groups, preferring lassisez-faire approach. But as we
watch this group churn over continually rejected points, and now to something
very close to personal attacks, our obligations to the Computer Society and to
IEEE may require suspension of that approach.

Jack