From: Scott Golightly [mailto:scott_goligh...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 10:56 AM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to create and populate DB

Ranjitha,

I am not Drew and he may have different instructions but I just installed
Stonehenge last week. Here are the steps that I used to create the database
on my Windows Server 2008 VPC.
1. Open SetupActions.sln in Visual Studio 2008. On my machine it is located
in c:\StockTraderDemo\setup_utilities\SetupActions
2. Open the App.config file in the SetupActions project
        a. Change the dbServer value. From the thread below it sounds like
yours should be set to .\SQLExpress
        b. Change the dbPassword value. This would be the value that you
assigned to the sa account when you installed SQLExpress.
3. Compile the solution. Build -> Build Solution menu.
4. After the compilation you will have a bin\debug directory with the exe
file. Open a command prompt as an administrator and navigate to
c:\StockTraderDemo\setup_utilities\SetupActions\bin\debug and run
SetupActions.exe.

This created the database and populated the tables for me.

Scott Golightly