From: Scott Golightly [scott_goligh...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 6:25 AM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to create and populate DB

Vineet,

If you apply the patch associated with the issue referenced in [2] below it
contains the changes in ShowSetupProgress.patch along with the changes
required because the code was moved from contrib to trunk so you only need
the one patch.
When you install SQL Server you need to configure it to have an sa account.
The sa is an administrator account that is used to create the database and
other users.
You can run SQL Server 2005 and Visual Studio 2008 together. The application
works with that setup.

You might want to look at the .mht file that Drew committed yesterday as it
has updated instructions that might be easier to follow since they have the
correct paths listed for files that need to be run.

Scott Golightly