On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Ben Dewey <ben.de...@26ny.com> wrote:

> I'm having difficulty retrieving the .NET code from the SVN Checkout list in
> the manual.doc
>
> http://219.235.233.69:8443/svn/stonehenge/trunk
> - is giving me a 400 Bad Request - use https
>
> https://219.235.233.69:8443/svn/stonehenge/trunk
> - when I try the https checkout I'm getting prompted to authenticate, but the
> document doesn't specify a u/p, I tried blank, guest, and stonehenge.

Ben,

I think someone hosted a copy of the stonehenge code residing in
Apache SVN in the above location. May be while they are
testing/developing/documenting.  I think this should be corrected to
take the code from Apache SVN. This should not require code level
changes to the .Net code. If it does, those should come in the form of
patches. Definitely not checking out stonehenge code from another
repository residing elsewhere.

Bye,

    -Chintana

--