From: Ben Dewey [mailto:ben.de...@26ny.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 9:17 AM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: StockTrader Sample Documentation Updates

Additionally, In the diagram and ToC you mention ActiveSTS before PassiveSTS.
Is that just for alphabetical reasons?  Seems to me that PassiveSTS would come
before ActiveSTS.  The rationale being that ActiveSTS wouldn't exist without a
token from the Passive and that PassiveSTS needs to process the users creds
before the ActiveSTS can process the token retrieved from the PassiveSTS.

Same is also kind of true for the BS v. ConfigService Scenario.

Sorry if this is too nit-picky, just something to think about.

-Ben Dewey