Subject: Protest Clinton in Toronto June 25/

Nonviolent Vigil of Remembrance for the Victims of Clinton's Wars
Monday, June 25, 7-9 pm
Hummingbird Centre, corner of Front Street and Yonge St.

As Bill Clinton receives $100,000 to talk of human rights, join us to
remember the millions of victims of his policies: the one-million-plus
Iraqis who have been killed by U.S.-led sanctions and bombings, the
hundreds of thousands of Rwandans murdered during Clinton's watch, the
thousands killed by bombing of the Balkans (and those yet to die of cancer
from depleted-uranium ammunition), the millions of poor Americans plunged
deeper into poverty when Clinton "ended welfare as we know it", the
environment of the planet, which was wounded far more gravely by Clinton
policies than by those of Reagan-Bush, and so many more.

Sponsored by: Toronto Action for Social Change at (416)
651-5800

STOP NOVOM SVETSKOM PORETKU