I should probably just return to "lurker" status-- now. At least back
then I didn't cause any trouble.
It used to be that one of the few joys left to an old man is how they
could just make shit up and spread it around as historical truth
because no one else was left that had actually been "there." Where
ever "there" was. Damn that internet!
Now I guess the only remaining joy left to an old man is to grow a
beard and shake my fist at all those youngsters that drive their cars
too fast.

Hey, Brian, your dad was Robert L. ?   I'm way impressed!

Brian wrote: The only problem with that version . . .