On Dec 1, 2008, at 1:46 PM, Mugsy Lunsford wrote:

> could be fugly, made of chrome, AND expensive:
>
> http://www.ego-lifestyle.com/collections/bentley/
>
> reminds me of a clamshell ibook.

Except the clamshell iBook had a design simplicity that worked. This
is a thing for nouveau riche idiots. An iBook with rhinestones glued
all over it.

Somehow I'm not surprised though that they proudly proclaim themselves
the Winner (in blink, of course!) of the Microsoft FASHION PC AWARD.

That has to be the tackiest thing I've seen is a very long time.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona