--

I can think of a few slow moments. He had entirely too much juice in
that fire extinguisher, for one =)

--

Wall-E was slow but Hot Fuzz wasn't? I mean, I liked it, don't get me
wrong, but I think they coulda scrunched it quite a bit.

If you like Simon Pegg, "Run, Fatboy, Run" was pretty funny.
"Spaced", a BBC sitcom he starred in was pretty funny as well, actually.

--

Ugh. I've been watching since the beginning, but I'm there primarily
on the off chance that there's some orgasmic gestalt at the end.

Battlestar, on the other hand... I won't even jinx that. They only
have a few episodes left to wrap it up, so they could always ruin it
for me =)

--

That scene went on for 5 minutes. They wanted to give Team America an
X for simulated doll sex, but Tropic Thunder trots out... for at

I'm actually making involuntary faces as I remember it. Yeeeeeuck.

--

Meh. I was a fan of the first one. I liked the vibe. This one, I
don't know.

Hellboy himself seemed a lot shallower and childish this time around.
The fish-man love interest just seemed stuffed in there for a
convenient bit of plot at the end.

It just didn't tickle my fancy, I guess. Like the last Hulk, or even
Iron Man for that matter. One dimensional FX-orgies. I like graphics,
don't get me wrong. I used to buy those "Mind's Eye" 3D CG DVDs at
one point.

--

Gears of War 1 & 2. Fun. Visceral. Very violent. The equivalent of a
Rambo film.

Aliens attack
Marines spout one-liners
Pour on the alien guts

Good for at least 7-8 hours each.

--

I'll look up the underdogs. Always looking for something different.

I'm a novelty addict, but it gets harder and harder to feed the beast =)

--
Michael