i have attached all my files....please review them and let me know if sth is
wrong

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 16:50:32 -0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Stripes-users] Accessing HttpSession stripes(method attached)

Farouk,

Can you show us the code that creates the "loginBean" in your
sessionListener.  Can you show us where and how you define your session
listener?

Regards,

David

Farouk Alhassan wrote:

haha.

its sometimes funny how much frustration can cause. that was all mixed
up...I have been on this since 10am and its 10pm here. i have left work
and still jumping from site to site looking for a solution.

this is what i intended to say: i will copy the method

  @DefaultHandler

  public Resolution convert() throws Exception{

    LoginBean login = (LoginBean)
getContext().getRequest().getSession().getAttribute("loginBean");

    if(login == null)System.out.println("USR IS NULL

    init();

    if(login.isLoggedIn())

    return new ForwardResolution("/financials02.jsp");

    else

return new ForwardResolution("/login.jsp");

  }

it keeps printing USR IS NULL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the next generation of Windows Live
http://www.windowslive.co.uk/get-live