Somethings are bothering me..

1) Are you going directly to the URL "/Converter.action?"

2) Where is this "usr" in your jsp's "{$usr.names}" being defined?
Obviously the "${usr...}" you are referencing is in one of the scopes
(page,request,session,application) but where is it being defined since
you use that as a "I can get attributes" reference point.

3) You do not include the code for the BaseProcessor class.  Why do I
ask for this?  Because your calls to getUserBean in your
Calculator.Action's extending BaseAction class keep calling
this.baseProcessor.getUserBean() so is the code in the BaseProcessor's
constructor or getter method?

4) I saw the email of your web.xml so can we safely assume every debug
line in your FrontSessionListener.sessionCreated() method is logging
properly including you seeing the line "LoginBean added to Session" in
your log for every time you go to the url /Calculator.action on your
test site?  Just checking on this point. And no startup errors in your
web server log file for this webapp, correct?

I'll be back in a few hours and I'll check email unless someone has
already solved it by then.

Regards,
David