We have been deploy to glassfish for awhile now on a lot of enivronments
(linux, windows server 2000-2008, etc). We haven't had a problem at with
using stripes and/or glassfish. We have a bunch of third party dependencies
as well (spring/hibernate/etc) and again the all play nicely with glassfish.
We even have the security manager turned on for one of our components, and
still don't have any issues with.

Are you doing anything 'funky' with your ActionBeans? We use pretty standard
stuff (Stripes 1.4) with no @UrlBindings or anything, this may be a
difference.

-Nick