The problem with sticking entities in the HttpSession is they get
detached when the request ends. If you're trying to do lazy loading
after they're detached it won't work.

What I do now is stick the id in the session instead of the entity then
I have a getUser() either in a base ActionBean or ActionBeanContext that
loads the entity if not cached, caches it, and gives it back.

The other option is to force the lazy loading properties to load before
the entity gets detached but that gets to be a maintenance nightmare.

Aaron