Hi Aaron,

I updated from svn and now everything works fine.
Thanks for the update !

Lionel
  "Aaron Porter" <aa...@mongus.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
48935194.6000...@mongus.com...
  Sounds like I need to dust of the old deproxify code that Remi wrote for
Stripernate and stick it into Stripersist.

  OK. I've updated SVN. Give that a shot and let me know if it works.

  Aaron