On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 9:54 PM, Gregg Bolinger
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> IDE's refactor you know.  So this shouldn't be a problem.  Plus, how
> often do you really move a class around?

They do? That sounds great, I really should look into that ;)

I do tend to rename some of my classes, yes - I never seem to name things
right the first try.

Luckily, I don't have to search through all of my templates when I change a
binding - I use Jelly for my view layer, so as long as I keep all my page
test coverage high, I only have to look at which unit tests fail.

> "small gain" depends on the requirements, doesn't it?  So if my client
> wants that then the gain is substantial.  Anyway, you can get the URL's
> you desire by following my suggestions.

Sure, if the clients wants it, I'm not arguing. It's just that I don't
really mind the POST URL - it's not like users are going to bookmark those.