thank u
--- On Sun, 8/10/08, Levi Hoogenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Levi Hoogenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Stripes-users] how to determine if there were errors on a page
To: "Stripes Users List" <stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Sunday, August 10, 2008, 8:26 AM

The validation errors are stored in the action bean context, so a simple

<c:if test="${not action.context.validationErrors.empty">
    <!-- display errors -->
</c:if>

should do the trick. Alternatively, you could use the stripes:errors tag with
nested errors-header, errors-footer and individual-error tags.