Hello,

I am looking for some kind of StreamingResolution that allows resuming
aborted downloads by an external download manager.
Before I reinvent the wheel, I ask you if someone has already
implemented something like this.

Some background (maybe there is another, better way to solve my issue):
External visitors may download files from my site. But I want to force a
special website on them. Just from there they shall be able to download
the file. - At them moment I am using a simple StreamingResolution,
extended by a "Content-Length" header. My plan would be creating a
custom Resolution based on the code of StreamingResolution, but with all
necessary conditions and header checks (I'm not looking forward to this
*hum*).

Any ideas or already implemented classes?

Regards,
Marcus