When updating to Stripes 1.5 from 1.4 I ran into problems when a user
submits a form where validation breaks.

It seems that the encoded source page parameter sends the user to a
wrong url when this happens.

How do I ensure that submits that does not validate sends the user
back to the source_page.

It seems I'm missing some configurational settings.

The user is send to a url like this:
/user/P_9-8i7nu7kAvsG714s0c8bbdgKBKqLjQKDl_dgt0tk=

Please point me to a fix of this.

--
  Morten Matras
  Consultant

PS: If you've received this email previously I apologize.