Hi Laura,

If u want to use any value from other jsp, I have two opinion..

first if u using ForwardResolution to other jsp, it will automatically give
the value in stripes tags that call it.

Second, why dont u use Session..stored the value to session.

Fyi, I am newbie too. However in my previous project I use the example
above.

Stripes Admirer,
Azizi Yazit