De: Danny C [mailto:daniel.c...@gmail.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 30 de marzo de 2009 23:08
Para: stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: [Stripes-users] Stripes Security "now what" question

Looking for a few quick pointers here :

I've added the "stripe stuff" security package to my app without a problem
and
set the SecurityManager to
org.stripesstuff.plugin.security.J2EESecurityManager.
The thing bootstraps without a problem.

So - "now what" :)

Searching for servlet 2.4 J2EE security in google yields thousands of
results.
not that im lazy, but i'd love a few pointers here.

My need to be able to secure my app through context authorization. How do i
declare my "roles" for the container and where do i put them? I get (me
thinks)
how to use the @permitAll, etc annotations, but I'm missing something on the
role part.

thanks in advance.