Héctor López wrote:
> Unless required, I would stay away from container managed security,
> it's too complex for what it's really worth... I've been using the
> JSecurity project for a while and I love it. It's not "integrated"

How I work with tomcat container managed security:
- define a DataSourceRealm in context.xml
- list roles in web.xml
- add annotations on actionbeans

If you have something less complex, I am very interested.
I'd like to avoid having to list roles in web.xml, have the possibility to
save last connection time and connection count, blacklist for several
minutes users who try multiple passwords, have a "remember me"
checkbox...without having to add a single line of code.

Some of these are possible with Spring security, but found it a way too
complex to perform such basic things.