Morten Matras <kodekon...@...> writes:

> I think it is not out of line. I can't beleive I'm the only Stripes guy that
will be facing this issue. Nevermind. I'll find someone else to ask.Sorry for
sending the question.!Have a nice dayMorten
> 2009/9/7 Nathan Maves <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
> This is a stripes email list.  Please keep all questions aimed at the
intended topic.
> Nathan

I for one was excited to see this question posted since I started thinking
about doing the same for a Stripes app I'm developing.  I hope this topic/
thread /does/ take off and people contribute to it.

While this is not DIRECTLY related to Stripes, it's not out of the realm of
Stripes, as people that use Stripes /will/ want to move their (Stripes) apps to
the cloud.

Furthermore, for the most part, the Stripes community has been EXTREMELY
friendly, likable, and polite, and I hope that that sense of group
collaboration and congeniality continues here and on the IRC channel (where I
spend most of my Stripes time).

Morten, if it helps--and for the sake of not driving you away from this mail
list (or worse, Stripes itself!)--I hope you do get your question answered.  I
would definitely be interested in knowing what you learn.