On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Freddy Daoud <xf2...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Grzegorz Krugły <g...@...> writes:
>
> > Anyway, I'm really glad I chose Stripes (and bought Your book) -- it
> > keeps amazing me with how well thought it is.
>
> Thanks Grzegorz, I'm very happy to hear that! :-)
>
> Cheers,
> Freddy
> http://www.stripesbook.com

Hi

I'll go with the index.jsp in development and then use a re-write rule in
the web server when deploying the app. This should give the best of both
worlds in that case - SEO and minimal setup for development.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I will probably get the book too as I
always like to be shown the proper way before trying the alternatives!

Many thanks

Stephen