I have been learning/using Stripes for a year.  I am always amazed how
wonderful and cool development is with it.  I thank Freddy for his support and
all other involved for creating Stripes and maintaining it to this point.  I am
saddened greatly to hear of a potential decline in the framework!  I am about
ready to jump into a huge project armed with Stripes and look forward to
accomplishing something great.

We can't let this great framework die!!!!

Thanks!
Joaquin Valdez

Joaquin Valdez
joaqu...@mind.net