On 18-09-2010 at 18:17, Thomas Menke wrote:
> I am currently trying to implement an authentication system for a small
> web application. The article "Security Interceptor for custom
> authorization" sounds promising to me but unfortunately it says "On how
> to setup security authorization/authentication for
> org.stripesstuff.plugin.security.J2EESecurityManager, see the Servlet
> spec 2.4 and your servlet container documentation."
>
> I searched the web for the specs and started to read read trough the
> section that I thought is relevant for this. I found a lot of documents
> that state that everything that I want to do is possible, but I never
> figured out how to actually implement the authentication.

Hi Thomas,

The reference to the servlet spec. is intended for the J2EESecurityManager
only. If you already understand the workings of @DenyAll, @PermitAll and
@RolesAllowed, you can ignore it. This assumes you already have the plugin
working. Both the article on the website as the javadoc of the package
org.stripesstuff.plugin.security describe how.

Is this working? If in doubt, enable debug logging for the package
org.stripesstuff.plugin.security (the plugin uses the same logging system as
Stripes).

Oscar

--
   ,-_  Oscar Westra van Holthe - Kind      http://www.xs4all.nl/~kindop/