From: Matthew Altman <altman.matt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Stripes-users] Stripes Development and its Future... (long)
To: "Stripes Users List" <stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Thursday, 28 October, 2010, 22:33

I've been away from the Stripes community for a while since my current job
didn't have a place for it. However, just now I find myself in a position of
presenting web frameworks for retrofitting current site as well as future
development for the same company.

I am a big advocate of Stripes since I've experienced first hand the ease with
which development happens.
However, they of course want lists of other possible frameworks and pros and
cons, etc. The other developers on the team who have say in the framework that
is chosen are doing some extensive research.

I keep advocating and pushing Stripes, but they just aren't finding that much
information about it other than the website itself. The few blog posts that are
out there are years old.
So I'm sure we aren't the only ones running into this issue when evaluating
frameworks.

If some of your Stripes experts (I'm really still only a novice truth be told)
would post on various tech site forums and blog about Stripes it would make a
world of difference. Even simple posts about real world examples where Stripes
made things easier for you. Or snippets of sample code on how to solve common
problems.

Yes, a lot of this stuff is on the Stripes website, but people want to see
discussions out in the wild.
Just my thoughts.

-Matthew

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Create new apps & games for the Nokia N8 for consumers in  U.S. and Canada
http://p.sf.net/sfu/nokia-dev2dev
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----