Hello.

I'm using Stripes for 3 years now and I never answered this question : "What is
the good way to include a view component (stripes action bean) into a jsp ?", in
other words : how to make a "layout-definition" with a action bean.

I often need it to reuse presentation logic that is too complex for a "simple"
jsp. I've coded a custom tag that can do that but it's not clean since I have to
isolate the action bean from the "parent" one (event name, parameters ...)
Something tells me that I'm doing something wrong, not in the Stripes mindset.

So what's the solution, or how do you do this kind of thing?

Thanks.

Jonathan.