Hello. Thanks for you response.

I'm using kind of page pieces (call it pagelets, composed of an action bean and
e jsp) that ca be loaded by Ajax or server side if javascript is not enabled.
For example, a widget of "most viewed related contents" on the right side of the
page (like on Youtube).
It means that I have a root action bean (with a "view" handler) that return
ForwardResolution to a jsp and this jsp include the pagelet.