Yee,

If you want people to help you need to give as much information as
possible to pin-point your problem.

The full stack trace would be a great start. As well, the JSP code and
if you could strip it down to a minimal case that reproduces the issue
that would be even more ideal. You'll also need to specify the JRebel
plugins you use.

As far as JRebel and 1.5.5 is concerned I use both and have no issues.

You'll need to go deeper if you expect any help.

--Nikolaos