Hi Yee and Nikolaos,

We do not use JRebel and have come across the same issue several times, so
it's surely a Stripes issue.
While we get the exception logged, it's transparent to the client, the
application does not crash and the client never sees an error.
This issue is very rare and only happens when you open multiple tabs at once
as Yee pointed out.

--
Samuel Santos
http://www.samaxes.com/