Hi! i've using Spring-MVC for a couple of months so i hope that my comments
end to be useful to you.

 2.  Spring still requires a bunch of xml config.  Stripes has
      spoiled me.  I hate wiring beans and views.

Freddy is right. Spring does have a way to autodiscover controllers. It uses
annotations for this purpose. Also, its capable of autowire other classes
using annotated DI. All of this is true as long as "the situations dont
stray from the convention".

 Best regards.

 Carlos Peña.