Hi Iwao,

I can confirm that your test project works as expected. Thank you so far.

Unfortunately, I have not yet any clue about what might cause the problem. The
web.xml configuration is almost identical.

I'm using JSP tag files for layout composition, but I changed your example and
included a tag file and it's still working…

My application runs on Google App Engine, but since there is Jetty running in
the background, too, I don't know why this would be the issue.

Any more ideas?

-Moritz