Can u tell me about stripes select collection

How the value is assigned to

Person{

Set<Roles> roles;

...with setter getter

}

RegActionBean{

Person person;

. with setter getter;

@Defaulthandler

{

Set<Roles>availableroles=rolesservice.findall()//I get the roles here

forwardResolution (JSP Page)

}

}

Jsp page I have

                              <th><stripes:label for="person.roles" />:</th>

                                          <stripes:option
formatType="Set">--Roles--</stripes:option>

                                          <stripes:options-collection

                                                collection="${actionBean.
availableroles }" value="role_id"

                                                label="ROLES" />

                                    </stripes:select> </td>

="${actionBean. availableroles }" I am getting Set<Roles>

But after the form is submitted and person is instantiated all the other
properties are getting set  but except Person.roles.. it is null

With thanks

Vyman