Hi Reuven,

In the action bean I added the Set<Roles> to List

private List<Roles>rolesavilable=new ArrayList<Roles>();

      public List<Roles> getRolesavilable() {

            return rolesavilable;

      }

      public void setRolesavilable(List<Roles> rolesavilable) {

            this.rolesavilable = rolesavilable;

@DefaultHandler

      public Resolution view() {

            rolesavilable=new
ArrayList<Roles>(roleservice.findAll());//adding set to list

            return new ForwardResolution("pages/Register.jsp");

      }

In jsp I have

                              <th><stripes:label for="rolesavilable"
/>:</th>

multiple="true" >

                                          <stripes:option
>--Roles--</stripes:option>

                                          <stripes:options-collection

collection="${actionBean.rolesavilable}"

                                                label="ROLES" />

                                    </stripes:select> </td>

But in the save method of same action bean  I get null for "rolesavilable"

@HandlesEvent("save")

      public Resolution save() {

            System.out.println("checking roles"+rolesavilable);//[] its null
here

            service.saveUser(user);

            System.out.println("registered sussefuly");

            return new ForwardResolution("/index.jsp");

      }

Am I going wrong in the stripes:select tag I hope.