Hello, I have developed a fairly intensive action that requests and processes
Google Maps images. What I am seeing is this action seems to be running twice,
first when the user clicks the link and the popup request what the user want
the filename to be and where to store the file, and then again after the user
saves the filename. Given the amount of resources this process takes I would
like it to run only once. Is there a recommended way for this? I could save off
the byte array in the users session for the second trip but I was wondering if
there was a Stripes way and I just missed that. Thanks.

Jon