Thanks Rick!

To read using BaseDaoImpl:

  @Override
    public T read(ID id) {

        return Stripersist.getEntityManager().find(getEntityClass(), id);
    }

To store the attachment:

  private void addAttachment(FileBean fileBean) throws IOException {
        Attachment attachment = new Attachment();
        attachment.setFileName(fileBean.getFileName());
        attachment.setContentType(fileBean.getContentType());
        attachment.setFilesize(fileBean.getSize());

        byte[] data = new byte[(int) fileBean.getSize()];
        InputStream in = fileBean.getInputStream();
        in.read(data);
        attachment.setData(data);

        attachment.setIns(getIns());
        attachmentDao.save(attachment);
        attachmentDao.commit();
        attachment = attachmentDao.read(attachment.getId());
        fileBean.save(new File(attachmentDao.getFilePath(attachment)));
        getIns().getAttachments().add(attachment);
    }

Thank you,
Joaquin